Adult Group Tennis Lessons
Adult Group Coaching
Our adult programs are a wonderful platform to meet like minded enthusiasts of all playing levels. Whether you’re a beginner looking to pick up the game or a competitive player.
The adult program consists of;
- Novice Group: Catering to adults who would like to learn the basics, technique and movement building up to point play.
- Beginner Group: Catering to adults who have only played a minimal amount of tennis and wish to learn more about technique, positioning on court, and the basics of match-play (mostly doubles).
- Intermediate Group: Catering to adults who want to learn more about playing points in singles & doubles matches, with an added focus on technique refinement.
- Advanced Group: Catering to adults with competitive experience who want to take their games to the next level. Classes will focus on game psychology, tactics, and point dynamics.
- Ladies Tennis Groups:
- Technique Class: Focus on the technique for all strokes and implementing the new improved skill into point play.
- Doubles Expert: Focus is to improve the participants’ doubles play through drills and match-play.
Fees for Adult Group Tennis Coaching Classes are $22.50 per person per hour.
For more information, feel free to reach us at:
|Contact Us for more on Adult Group Tennis Coaching|
|(65) 9183 2852 / (65) 9839 5232|